Saturday, January 12, 2013

2 weeks to go!

It is happening. A few weeks ago it was still the "next year", but now, I know for sure that in two weeks I'm moving to Dubai. I have never ever been so excited before!
When I got used to the thought of living my country, I started searching. Searching for THE school. The school from which I’ll graduate, the one that would prepare me for the future and the one that will fit typically ten criteria of judgment. The look, the uniforms (Why?), facilities, subjects etc.  I was a real optimist when it came to the applications and stuff. I was. Later on, it turned out that thanks to the polish scholar system, I fit nowhere. None of the International Baccalaureate DP School was eager to accept me in the middle of the year. Some said that I'm too young, some said that too old. Every school was able to find a problem, just not to let me in. I was really scared that I would end up in some arabic school. Finally everything was okay, (thanks to my parent's friends) after a lot of problems and researches I found the school.
Something about cooking, as always.
So the first thing: Very, very late Merry Christmas!
And after my final exams I thought I would bake a cake. So here it is. A blue, 3-layer cake with vanilla cream cheese and some lemon zest on top. I knowthe photos are not the best quality, but my sister was unavailable. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi ! Im also moving to Dubai for studying! If u would like to talk let me know, this is my mail : asia.ra@wp.pl ;))

    ReplyDelete